Although PTC resides on the campus of the University of Utah, the theatre operates independently, and receives no direct cash support from the University. As a professional not-for-profit theatre, PTC must rely not only on the revenue from ticket sales, but from the support of our friends and patrons as well. Ticket sales earn a large portion of our budget ñ nearly 65% ñ but the remaining 35% must come from contributions.
With your contribution, we can promise you...
...outstanding and compelling performances from highly talented actors.
...a roster of nationally prominent directors and choreographers.
...scenery and costumes designed and constructed in PTC's own shops with uncompromising skill.
...evenings of entertainment and enlightenment.
Thank you for your genereous gift of support.
As a professional nonprofit theatre, PTC relies on the support of our friends and patrons. A good portion of our annual income must come from donations. This endowment is set up in memory of Augie Mericola, spouse of artistic director Karen Azenberg. Funds from the endowment support production personnel.